HJ-S2 SHIELD REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
Helmet Model: SY-MAX II
1. Open the shield to its maximum open position. Do not force
2. Grasp the shield, then pull it upward in the direction of the arrow on the shield, free of the base-plate channel.
3. The shield will be automatically released out of the base ratchet mechanism.
1. Align the visor with the base-plate channel.
2. The shield should be in an open or upward position for proper alignment.
3. The shield should slide within the base-plate channel to a full stop.