HJ-31 SHIELD REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
Helmet Model: i70
1. Squeeze the tab and lift up the center latch.
2. Open shield to the maximum open position.
3. Push the handle-locker to the open position. The shield will be automatically released out of base ratchet mechanism.
1. Ensure that the handle-locker is the open position.
2. Align and insert the top of the shield guide into the plate-geat guide.
3. With the guides properly aligned, press the lower section of the shield into the plate-gear mechanism. The locking tab should pop into position, locking the shield into place.